Beep’s Australian Collaborative Collection showcases the work of talented Australian designers, illustrators and street artists.
"I Love My Ride" is designed by Trevor Dickinson.
English designer Trevor Dickinson sketches on the streets of Newcastle and Canberra. His focus is on everyday urban street furniture, signage and architecture that is uniquely Australian and often overlooked. These drawings created the Newcastle productions range of objects that celebrate these locations in an honest and humorous way that locals can recognise and appreciate.
A functional and fun gift! Each Beep Bell comes in our stylish Beep Bell box.
You can check his work out at: www.trevordickinson.com
Tried & True. Stylish & Fun
A premium steel bell with easy to push lever to make that classic, friendly sound. Ring it LOUD!
58mm diameter bell, the optimal size for bicycles and scooters.
Long chrome-plated screws to accomodate all round handlebar diameters.
Printed in our Australian Studio with eco-friendly weatherproof inks.
Super simple installation.
- Packaged in our 100% recycled content Beep Bell box.
Each Beep Bicycle Bell is assembled, tested and sent to you with love and care.
Installation + Care
Install me on your bicycle:
- Remove screw from my bottom bracket.
- Position me where you want me on your handlebar.
- Close bottom bracket and tighten up my screws.
Care For Me:
- Keep me out of intense sun and rain when not in use
- Please tighten my screws every 3-4 months as part of your regular bike maintenance
That’s it - too easy!