Regular price $24.95
Live to Ride? We completely agree! Printed in the Beep studio, this detailed skull design by Trevor Dickinson is featured on a premium Beep black bike bell.
A "Day of the Dead" / "Dia de los Muertos" bike bell with a retro ring for your ride.
The Beep 'Live to Ride' Bike Bell is the best bike bell to personalise your ride and makes a unique gift!
Tried & True. Stylish & Fun
- A premium steel bell with easy to push the lever to make that classic, friendly sound. Ring it LOUD!
- 58mm diameter bell, the optimal size for bicycles and scooters.
- Long chrome-plated screws to accommodate all round handlebar diameters.
- Printed in the Beep studio with eco-friendly weatherproof inks.
- Super simple installation.
- Each Beep Bike Bell is assembled, tested and sent to you with love and care.
- Warning: Choking hazard. Small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Adult assembly required.
Installation + Care
Install me on your bicycle:
- Remove the screw from my bottom bracket.
- Position me where you want me on your handlebar.
- Close bottom bracket and tighten up my screws.
Care For Me:
- Keep me out of intense sun and rain when not in use
- Please tighten my screws every 3-4 months as part of your regular bike maintenance
That’s it - too easy!